1. Smack it to get a double exposure.
2. Use 2 disposable cameras to make 3D images.
3. Make it high-speed to capture balloons popping et .
4. Get experimental and damage the lens for sweet results.
5. Damage the film for even sweeter results – throw it in a pool, etc. You can do things to it that you can’t to a normal camera!
6. Make it a community project: tie to a park bench with instructions and come back later to see who used it.
7. Send it on a world tour – Matthew McVickar mailed his disposable camera with instructions for mailmen to photograph with it.
8. Use cell phone lenses to get rad looking fisheye shots.
9. Use it again by making it reloadable!
10. Use lens and flash filters to make your photos 10x more colorful.
Always been a fan of disposables, this just rekindled the burning lurve.