1) After washing my hands, I always open toilet doors with only one finger so only that finger is contaminated.
2) Cockroaches and lizards don’t creep me out, but albino rabbits do
3) I like the idea of it, but shopping for clothes is not my thing. I’m still wearing jeans from when I was 14.
4) I like baking simply for the idea of it.
5) If I like a book, I will read it to pieces. Literally.
6) I have a thing for scented candles (someone once told me that this is the only sign that I’m a girl).
7) Full length mirrors always make me wanna do pirouettes.
8) I will never get tired of Westlife.
9) The thought of anyone moving my stuff without my knowledge makes me extremely uncomfortable.
10) I tend to squat in a “toad” position whenever I’m tired. This quirk disregards formality of situation.
11) I talk to myself *way* too often.
12) I tend to talk back to the characters in a movie.
13) I don’t like the cream in Oreos, I replace it with peanut butter instead.
14) The way I talk and laugh changes depending on who I spend more time with during that period.
15) I wake up in the oddest sleeping positions and I have no idea how I got there.